This list is NOT complete, will be updated when possible, and in NO WAY constitutes any sort of endorsement or condemnation. I am listing them because they are quite similar to TVI Express, a known scam around the world, and thus you should be VERY careful when considering ANY of them.
- Pyxism -- no comment
- Dream Vacation Club / Revolving Relay -- based on Seychelles, no comment
- DreamStyle Vacation -- based in San Antonio TX, no comment
- Club Seabreeze -- no comment
- World Ventures -- based in Plano, TX, no comment
- YTB / Zamzuu -- sued by two US states as pyramid scheme, settled by getting out and paid big fines
- Royal Cruise Matrix -- no comment
- Business in Motion -- based on Canada, sued by RCMP as pyramid scheme
- Silverline Club -- no comment
Frankly, a lot of ex-TVI members jumped right into one of these, which makes me wary. A lot of MLMers join one biz after another, looking for "the next big thing", and never finding it. This is especially true when their first biz turned out to be a scam, like TVI Express... They can never unlearn the scam-y ways and thus is basically forced to join something that operates the same way.