Monday, June 28, 2010

Collection of TVI Express "weasel reviews"

Weasel reviews are posted by unethical "marketing coaches" who say nice things about TVI Express without any fact-checking, and ends with phrases such as "you need to know marketing to succeed, and you need to contact me for the right training".

Here are six examples

Example 1: I know this is not a scam because... uh... it's so easy, AND you need my help!

Example 2: I use false premises to "prove" TVI Express is not scam, but I was NOT promoting TVI Express

Example 3: Is TVI Express a scam? No! Why? Because I said so! Really! Trust me! You need my help!

Example 4: I have no idea what this company really does, but if you want to succeed, you need my help.

Example 5: I stole this article from another marketing coach, who has no idea what he's talking about

Example 6: I posed questions, which I don't answer, but I want you to contact me for training


Weasels are just one of four types of TVI Express supporters.

No comments: