Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Does a Ex-TVI Express Guy from Australia Say About TVI Express?

Do you jump into something you got excited about without "due diligence"? You really should listen to this guy:

When I was first interested in TVI Express the one thing I did not do was investigate the negatives. Yes there were articles out there with others saying to be wary mainly due to the fact that no-one could find the offices they claimed to working from and the founders were not able to be contacted.  All I focused on was the positives where people, (people I did not know), were claiming they making money.

Do I regret This?  Yes, greed was driving me make my decision. The higher the amount someone said they had made the more excited I got.
 He's into Pyxism now, but that's his choice. 

No comments: