Sunday, January 30, 2011

Alleged "Fraud Alert" Blog itself is a fraud

Just the other day a blog popped up on my radar called ScamFraudAlert.wordpress.com

Why? It has an entry on TVI Express

As I read this entry, I realized it sounds VERY FAMILIAR... Then I realized... It copied from a hub was written by Matthew Neer! EVEN the illustrations were pirated!

In fact, I debunked the ENTIRE HUB back in March 2010!

One last hilarity... Guess who posted the following comment on my TVI Express Timeline hub?
"Hey KSChang,
Great article you put together here. You have really done your research and I value your opinion. People really do need to be made aware of this timeline because I STILL get calls from people asking me about TVI Express and how to join.
I usually just tell them to run far far away, but hey, what can ya do. People will be people..."
It was none other than Matthew Neer himself.   (Scroll down and see for yourself)

So many levels of hilarity in this one...
  • A "fraud alert" blog itself is a fraud
  • A fraud alert blog pirated a hub that has since been refuted by its author
  • A fraud alert blog pirated a hub (about a scam) that had been debunked
Another case of ZOMBIE content!

No comments: