Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another South African Did NOT Get the News

Someone from South Africa left me a comment claiming I have "south grapes" and I am not marketing correctly.

andre Manamela (posted on 12-JAN-2011 from IP 196.210.218.143)
you sound very distredess and mixing your issues yourself. dont think i'm a member of tvi. commeds from people like you and being posted on a tvi namesake take like sour grapes. myself as a web server dont need comments such as yours. you are defeating your ow npurpose of marketing the netwkro marketing concerpt. thank you.
Well, I never was "marketing the network marketing concept". I was out busting a scam. It just happens that the scam claims to be network marketing.

If people want to spread my word, that is up to them. Why should I be distressed over it?

And that "sour grapes" comment... another use of dishonest debate tactic: attribute motives to the opponent.
It is right out of the standard TVI Express scam tactics manual: Attack the Critic.

Not to mention TVI Express has been declared "belly up" two weeks ago in South Africa!

http://www.thenewage.co.za/6866-1007-53-Scam_goes_belly_up

Sounds like someone is having denial issues. :D
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: