Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Expose about ex?-TVI Member Edwin Natividad and Mayet Briones

Keep in mind that these are unconfirmed allegations about Edwin Natividad and Mayet Briones, (probably former?) TVI Express members, posted on Yahoo! Answers, are difficult to confirm. So take them with several grains of salt.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtiaZpg85Jqln4J1ouUSZCvty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110126095710AAI9OJb

"I am a honest single mother struggling to make it on my own. I am a victim of Edwin Natividad, Eric Antonio, Carol Natividad, Mayet Briones, and Jeff Natividad.
I joined TVI Express with Edwin managed by his corporation DDI, Dream Destination International in June 2010 and got brainwashed to believe these people and invested about $11,000 of my hardworking savings.
Three months later my mom and I got kicked out of the office without professional notification. I think its cuz we asked questions about the business and how we can make it work. Eric Antonio degraded my family to the audience and labeled us as negative and loser and announced to refund us, how unprofessional of him. Embarrassed me and my family, we sent a demand letter, and never got our refund. We are still speaking out and helping others.
All I want is JUSTICE and for Edwin Natividad and his team to stop scamming other people, to get terminated from TVI, and hopefully get some of my money back."

Keep in mind that others are still defending TVI Express, claiming it's the leader that failed, the system works. However, keep in mind.. What sort of system would attract scammers like these? 

No comments: