Thursday, March 18, 2010

TVI Express: still not a London Company

Stockley ParkStockley Park Image via Wikipedia
Some TVI Express cheerleaders have brought to my attention that TVI Express now lists a new address in Heathrow, not London. The problem is, that address is not quite valid.

The address they want you to check is

Lakeside House
1 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park
Heathrow UB11 1BD, UK

If you plug that into Google Map, you'll see that it is NOT a valid address.

The correct address is

1 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UK (Go ahead, Google it)

Which is NEAR Heathrow, but actually NOT in Heathrow. And it's 20 miles away from London.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=directions%20uxbridge%20to%20london%2C%20uk&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Furthermore, care to guess how many businesses are listed at the same address, no room number or suite number? FOURTEEN, just those found on Google. Go ahead, look it up. One is the landlord, Regus, which provides virtual offices (allegedly, they also provided the original TVI Express address in London)

What's more, the TVI Express webpage STILL says "headquartered in London, UK"!

If this is supposed to convince me that this is a real office, sorry, I am still NOT convinced.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mr. Kasey

I Have been checking your blog on the internet, I was just about to register my self with TVI and after I saw your blog I denied to do it, it’s very suspicious that this company is using an address in the British land and they are not register there.

As I see you can find out about the legality of an enterprise, not long ago I had join a new company, similar to TVI but it is so new that made me wait and decide today to join TVI

Would you mind to let me know if this other one called Pyxism, base in the United States is legal? And if the address that appears in their website is the correct one?

The website where I ‘am registered is www.pyxism.com/pyxismnetwork

I will appreciate that information

Thank you very much

Eduard Miró

caxapet@gmail.com

GuyReviews said...

Actually, Eduard, an international company is like a hydra. It can be legal in one country, not legal in another, and continue to operate. TVI Express now has its legal address in Cyprus, which is closer to Lebanon than London, though it is technically in the E.U. So it is technically still legal, until proven otherwise.

Therefore, I cannot find about legality of an enterprise. I can tell you that in my own opinion, there are far too many warning signs about TVI Express for it to be legitimate, even though so far only authorities in China have formally acted against it. I would be surprised if it actually has an office in China as some TVI Express shills have claimed, as it would have been raided long time ago by Chinese security agents.

To answer your other question, I have heard about Pyxism. Thus far (and I must admit, I did very little research into Pyxism, MUCH MUCH less than I did for TVI Express), Pyxism thus far shows far less warning signs than TVI Express. While it has a pyramid (a matrix, whatever), it is far smaller, and it appears that the compensation you get for recruiting is quite small, and most of your income comes from sales, and that is a sign of a legitimate MLM. I cannot prove to you that it *is* legitimate, I can only say that thus far, it looks to be MUCH MORE legitimate than TVI Express.

I would recommend you check into that "11 questions" article (it's in the archives), how TVI scored 6 and Amway scored only 1. And ask yourself the same questions about Pyxism and see how it rates.