Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lufthansa, Avis, and Marriott initiated legal action against TVI Express

According to Spanish Newspaper Mallorca Zeitung, Lufthansa, and its parent company, SwissAir, have repeated sent cease and desist letters to TVI Express, but the letters keeps coming back as "undeliverable".

The companies are NOT happy about their logo and name being used to justify TVI Express's legitimacy. And they are going to SUE TVI Express, since repeated warnings have failed.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mallorcazeitung.es%2Flokales%2F2010%2F02%2F25%2Fneues-schneeballsystem-mallorca-reichtum-alle%2F16738.html&sl=de&tl=en

Well, that pretty much proves that TVI Express is NOT at where they say they are, right?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

The Home Biz Bum said...

Well Kasey you really got them this time!
So this was printed as a 3rd party report in some obscure Spanish newspaper and translated using (the always reliable) Google Translate tool....so therefore it simply must be true!

You are a joke! Why don't you try and do some REAL research to back up your vitriol?

The internet community is so tired of all you self proclaimed "MLM Gurus" that so blatantly use this forum to promote their own agenda.

What opportunity are you promoting this week?

I would be surprised if you even have the balls to publish this.

GuyReviews said...

I let people post stupid things, so I can make fun of their stupidity. Have done that many times. I'll gladly oblige you as well.

What you're trying to do is discredit the source, not the information. It's called "ad hominem" attack, and it's a LOGICAL FALLACY. Go look it up yourself.

I have never claimed to be an MLM guru. My only beef was with TVI Express, which I consider to be a scam. As you are clearly confused as to your actual target, that leaves me two conclusions: either you are a TVI Express shill, or you are dazed and confused.

If you have actually bothered to actually read through my blog, you can see that I have NOT promoted ANY MLM opportunity on my blog.

I will gladly publish your stupid comment, just to point out your stupid mistakes.

YOU are the joke. YOU are the one who have no research and decide to spew some vitriol. Come back when you have some real proof behind you, instead of making a fool of yourself.

GuyReviews said...

And since you can't be bothered to do any research, I'll do it for you. Mallorca Zeitung is published by Spanish newspaper group Editorial Prensa Iberica, which, as of 2009, claims DAILY readership of over 2 million for all its papers. Thus, it may be obscure to you, it's clearly NOT obscure to the Spaniards.

Any SMART comeback that I can't make fun of? Please post some.