Friday, February 5, 2010

Another "desperate" TVI member's non-rebuttal

Wow, I seem to be a magnet for all the various TVI Express member and teams and whatever that wants to "refute" my research into TVI Express. Instead of actually providing me with any facts to refute what I presented, they instead went on some personal attack. I'll quote another recent comment (click here to see original)
Why is it that people feel they have the right to critique a company without being a part of it?
Oh, the classic "if you're not us you can't understand us" argument, except it is bogus. A scam is a scam, no matter if you're in it or not in it. By this argument, police and justice system cannot exist because they have to be criminals to judge criminals, or even to criticize criminals.

Besides, what about movies critics? Or book critics? Or even political critics? They aren't in the stuff they are critiquing (except peripherally). 
How can a person give reliable and factual information just by doing “research” on the internet?
Instead of refuting the EVIDENCE I gave, she instead attack me personally. Perhaps you need to wake up, dear. Wikipedia is now the most often cited research source in the world. Every single reference book from Encyclopedia Britannica to Merriam-Webster dictionary is online. And on the Internet, I can pull up company records in England, comments about TVI Express in India, official investigation of TVI Express in China, and more. YOU are posting this comment on the Internet. And you criticize the use of Internet for research?


Your blog and the responses to it are absolutely laughable.
Thanks for contributing one of those responses! I am laughing right now!
Here are some facts: These facts are coming directly from a member who knows firsthand that TVI Express is indeed working and changing the lives of hundreds and thousands of people around the world. How can I back this up? Because I am a member of TVI Express and have tested the discount travel portion of the business, I have also selected hotels to use my 6 nights that I purchased for $250.00 and upon calling the hotels of my choice was informed that yes indeed they do honor TVI Express certificates. I have seen the money and the payouts firsthand. I have watched money roll in more than any time in my life, and I am a business owner of 20 years. I will make more money in one year with TVI Express than I have made combined in my entire lifetime and I am 42.

Let's see, how many facts are in this paragraph?

NOTHING.

What are the unproven personal claims? Here you go:
  • she claims to have tested the discount travel portion of TVI Express
  • she claims to have check the hotels for her 7-days 6-nights stay (hey, what about the plane ticket?)
  • she claims to have seen SOME payout (undetermined amount)
  • she claims to be 42
  • she claims to be a TVI Express member
  • she claims to be a business owner for over 20 years

Let's ignore the last three, and focus on the first three...

  • she claims to have tested the discount travel portion

Well, that's simple, it's just a portal to Travelocity, who has NEVER HEARD OF TVI Express. And besides, Travelocity is free to use. Who wants to pay $250 to use something that's free?

  • she claims to have check the hotels for her 7-days 6-nights stay (hey, what about the plane ticket?)

With no list of hotels for independent verification, it may as well be on the moon.

  • she claims to have seen SOME payout (undetermined amount)

Getting payout in no way makes the whole thing legit. Bernie Madoff's ponzi scam have plenty of payout for thousands of people. They are now being forced to pay most of it BACK!

I won't bother you with the rest of her rant. Suffice to say it's more unsubstantiated claims and personal attacks, and recruiting calls: contact her if you want in on this opportunity of a lifetime.

If someone can get a hotel list out of her so we can do some independent verification of her claims I'd be grateful. But I don't expect anything.

Look, I don't claim to be perfect. If you present me with some facts, I'll cite them. I responded by updating my note on CitizenCorps , AND I updated my misunderstanding of TVIGAT, so I am willing to admit to my mistakes. But TVI Express members and shills... you are just providing me with more ammo to shoot you with! Are you all really THAT desperate? Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: