Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TVI Express shills post bogus claims of legitimacy

Here is a typical "article" claiming that TVI Express is not a scam.

"... They [TVI Express] have third-party relationships with some of the leading businesses in the travel industry. This should tell anyone that it’s not a scam. Carnival, Hilton, and Hertz are just a few of the businesses that TVI has associated themselves with."

Except where is the "proof" that TVI Express has, or have ever had such relationships with those companies? Is there a press-release somewhere by any of these supposed 'associates'? Nope. An unverifiable claim was made. I guess I could say I am related to the famous author Amy Tan, and how are you going to prove me otherwise? (Incidentally, I really am)

And please note the term "third-party relationships". That means TVI Express doesn't actually do business with any of them directly, but through a third-party.

Gee, I guess because I own a PC with Intel CPU inside, I am "associated" with Intel! I have an HP fax on my desk and a LG cell phone and use Verizon. So I must be associated with Hewlett-Packard, LG, and Verizon as well!

If that proves that TVI Express is legitimate, I guess any Al Qaeda goon who owns any sort of name-brand electronics is legitimized by owning such electronics! "Me no terrorist! Me iPhone here!"

Then the "author" brings out the "If they pay, they must be legit" excuse, despite the fact that Bernie Madoff haven't faded from the headlines completely yet.

With no other excuse left, the "author" resort to making an unsupported statement:

"TVI Express is not a scam. In fact, they are a legitimate company that was created by individuals who, obviously, thought outside the box."
Outside the LEGAL box, it seems. And it must have included a case of the stupid pill, because people have to be taking it to spew garbage like this. 

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: