Friday, February 12, 2010

Our TVI booster is back... with more vitriol than ever!

Our resident TVI booster Lynette, who apparently has nothing better to do than busting my chops (or trying to, any way), has posted a couple more feedbacks, in which she has accused me of various things! Here's some select quotes so you can marvel at her mastery of baseless insults:

I laugh at people like you who jump on something and run with it with no proof of your own.
So explain why TVI Express can't pass the FTC test, please? That's the simplest thing. So let's start there.

If you look your information is inaccurate as well. I am sorry for you, but the proof is in the pudding and I've seen the money made, or I wouldn't be in this one either.
Yet she cannot cite a single instance just WHAT information I have was "inaccurate". Then she explains it away by the typical scam excuse: it made money. She ignored my multiple references to Bernie Madoff, who made plenty of money, BILLIONS of dollars, and is very illegitimate.


anyone with intelligence at any level will be able to see that your intentions are not for the good will of people
You mean good will of the people like you, who are about to fleece the late joiners, right? You certainly can't mean the other people who join late and can't "cycle out" this double 8-ball scam.
Those in favor of TVI only give solid information on a new company that is taking a lot of non deserving heat from MLM haters and critics. 
I don't hate MLM. I was in Market America, Nu Skin, Amway, and others. I know how a MLM works. And TVI Express is NOT a MLM because it has NO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO SELL. Its SOLE income is from RECRUITING other people. Even TVI Express's own FAQ states so. Thus, TVI Express is a pyramid scam, NOT a MLM.
The mentality of the people, the positive energy, dreams being fulfilled. It's an awesome company to be a part of.
And she claims NOT to be in a cult? Wait, she does!
I am not a cultist
Well, your own words seem to belie your claims.
600,000 people in TVI are unintelligent cultists too I suppose?
Ah, the "________ people can't be wrong!" excuse. Back to Bernie Madoff again. Any one ever read the list of Madoff's victims? Here's an article listing so:

http://www.businessinsider.com/2008/12/bernie-madoff-hosed-client-list

If you read the list, you'll find investment firms, investment advisors, big banks, royalties of Europe, and much much more. Are they all "unintelligent cultists"? No. Are they all victims? **** YES! 30 BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF VICTIMS! So don't tell me that 60000 people can't fall for a scam. They sure can, esp. with boosters like Lynette here cheering them on.
you bashed a website [CitizenCorps] for giving TVI a 5 star rating who has since dropped them to a 3 star
So they don't deserve the bashing for their lousy review? And I've since apologized. Perhaps if you actually READ my posts you'd have seen it. I'll link it for you, even.

Spewing your negative energy on your blog spot will never give you financial freedom
Neither does hoping for your 250-275 magically turn into 10250 and a bunch of "e-vouchers" of dubious value, esp. when you have to recruit more victims just to recoup your own money.  You may as well buy the lotto, where you know the payout and the chances, and you don't have to rely on recruiting more victims, i.e. downlines. I hope you sleep easy at night.

Lynette promises to come back with names of some hotels that accept TVI Express vouchers. Stay tuned.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: