Saturday, February 19, 2011

Curt from Philippines Continues to Defend TVI Express with opinions

On http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Real-Truth-About-TVI-Express Curt commented:
Somethings is better done than just pure speculations, the comments you've said are very enticing
So what is pure speculation? I quoted only facts in the hub.
if you can break a company, I mean any company I think you can, that is your talent.
The facts are just that... facts. If TVI Express can offer a good explanation, I am perfectly willing to publish them. But they did not. They offered bull**** and mutually conflicting explanations. AND THEN there are the ones who simply ignore all the facts... such as Curt here.
I have nothing against you,
Nor I to you.
I am a business man and I have made a lot in investment, I invest big money and gained little, well that's normal, but when I heard about TVI, I immediately entered, So now I have my capital plus the incentive, meaning I invested little but gained more, thats what I call business right?...
That may be what YOU call business, but a government call that a scam.
Its just my opinion and experience.
Exactly, your OPINION, which comes down to the oldest excuse in the book... "It made me money (and scam don't pay me) so it can't be a scam." And that's a myth I've busted many many times. A pyramid scheme will pay some people (but not others).
So with anyone reading this page If you believe him you'll gained and lost nothing, but if you try TVI you'll gain something or lose something somply the rules of business... my opinion.
If you try TVI you may lose $250 + fees, AND lose friends and family you dragged into this scam, and lose respect forever in front of everyone you know. You'll be forever known as "the guy who dragged ____ into a scam."

No comments: