Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Confirmed: Solid Trust Pay cut off TVI Express in April 2010

Actual support ticket of the question I posed to Solid Trust Pay, and their reply.


For those of you who'd rather read the text, here goes
Previously I questioned the link between STP and a scam called "TVI Express" on my blog. Someone allegedly from STP posted a comment on my blog claiming that STP had cut relations with TVI Express back in April 2010.

Please confirm that an STP employee actually did post the comment on my blog, and is the information given true, that STP did stop working with TVI Expres in April 2010?

I look forward to your reply.

My blog entry:

http://kschang.blogspot.com/2011/01/interesting-solid-trust-pay-is-script.html

And their reply:
[01 Feb 2011 08:06:01] - Thank you for contacting SolidTrust Pay Support.

I am happy to assist you:

Yes it is confirmed that the post you reference was made by STP, and the information provided therein is correct.

No comments: