Friday, January 6, 2012

TVI Express in Atlanta Georgia, where TVI Express is illegal? Hah!

Some website called Network Marketing in Atlanta is advertising TVI Express:


Clearly, they never heard about the cease and desist order:

(for more TVI Express genuine news articles, not spun ****, click here )

So who is the moron that published this ****? Turns out, he's not in Georgia at all:

Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
Provider Name....: Netfirms, Inc.
Provider Whois...: whois.fastdomain.com
Provider Homepage: http://www.netfirms.com/

Domain Name: NETWORKMARKETINGATLANTA.COM

   Created on..............: 2011-06-09 20:55:31 GMT
   Expires on..............: 2012-06-09 20:55:31 GMT
   Last modified on........: 2011-06-11 21:38:41 GMT

Registrant Info: (FAST-15794628)
   Eze, Inc.
   Sterling Couch
   PO Box 65486
   Port Ludlow, Washington 98365
   United States

   Phone: +1.3604371344
   Fax..:
   Email: 
   Last modified: 2011-06-09 20:55:31 GMT


However, this makes no sense, as search for Sterling Couch at Port Ludlow Washington (and that phone number) revealed that this guy is a CPA. I thought CPA had more sense than promoting a scam?

It's more likely that this CPA somehow got his name attached to this domain which was then used for spam. I doubt the CPA even heard of TVI Express.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

abby said...

i'm super shocked about this! TVI Express! may I know if you have the whole copy of the cease and desist order of Atlanta, GA? I can't seem to find a copy of the whole document anywhere on the internet. I want to share it with my friends. thanks so much! I'll give you my email!

GuyReviews said...

I am sure you can find a copy by requesting one from state of Georgia.