Thursday, August 19, 2010

MLM Veteran says TVI Express is NOT a MLM

Tucker Keeling wrote on his blog:



...I’m instead going to suggest that TVI Express not even be classified as a Network Marketing or MLM company. Why? Simple, there is no product and as far as I can see no service attached to enrolling as a new member. And the compensation structure of cycling to the top of different boards, earning your 15 grand then starting over again is not exactly what I would consider standard in Network Marketing. Does this make it fall into a category of “illegal pyramid scheme?” I’m not sure, but I won’t be surprised if I wake up one day soon to see a headline that reads “Breaking TVI Express News, Hundreds Of Thousands Lose Money As TVI Is Forced To Halt Operations!”

...TVI Express has developed a business model that caters to a specific group of people. The “get rich quick” or “easy money” opportunity seekers.

However, Mr. Keeling failed to come right out and state that TVI Express is a scam. In fact, at the end, he encourages to take a look at his marketing system for TVI Express opportunity, making the article sound schizophrenic.

No comments: