Reading the complaints forum shows that some Russians are claiming that IBC Travels is run by the same folks behind TVI Express.
I checked "IBCTravels.com" and I did notice a LOT of inconsistencies and problems.
1) IBCTravels.com is "registered by proxy", no ownership info available through WHOIS
2) IBCTravels only claims to be registered as a business in Hong Kong as of March 2012, so it's a BRAND NEW business.
3) At the bottom, IBCTravels cites 3 logos: Better Internet Bureau, American Business Awards, and "Pending Member of Direct Selling Association".
a) Better Internet Bureau's listing are impossible to verify, as they don't keep such a list. It's also NOT related in any way, shape, or form to Better Business Bureau. BIB is basically a paid index in Canada. Give them this money to appear in their index. Search of BIB's website shows NO MENTION of IBC (or TVI Express, for that matter).
b) What the heck is American Business Awards logo / button doing on a FRESH HONG KONG travel website? I've written ABA for clarification.
c) Searching through DSA website shows NO SUCH THING as pending member. I've written DSA for clarification.
4) IBCTravels.com have an "advisory board"... just like TVI Express.
5) The rest of the website is completely empty, with a lot of stuff that just says "coming soon".
What a joke.