Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Relaunch of Kasey's Korner

A picture I took of a Starbucks Venti Mint Moc...Image via WikipediaKasey's Korner is about Kasey Chang, and nothing else.

This is a relaunch. There WAS a Kasey's Korner website, which used to be on my university's server (good old Unix shell account). Then it got moved to AOL, then eventually it ended up here, as a blog.

For the past few months I've been using it as a mobile game review site, until I decided I should separate them into a separate area.

If you're looking for mobile game reviews, those have been moved to

http://verizongamereview.blogspot.com

So, now comes the rant. :)

Right now, I'm sitting in a Starbucks, past midnight (in fact, it's 12:45AM), and can't sleep. In fact, I've been here three hours, probably more. For price of a single drink. And the honest truth... they have the closest hotspot to where I live.

Paid a fine to a government agency today. Working out a payment plan is easy enough, but it's sort of a witch hunt, but then, my dad caused it, not me. Won't get into any details. :) Enough to say that government can do a LOT of things if they are really out to get you.

I help run a bus charter business. Have two buses currently down, and costing THOUSANDS in repairs. Still have to get decals for the new bus... And the unit number decals. One of them was almost new, just took delivery less than a month ago!

Have to pay all sorts of things, and get all sorts of paperwork done... Never had a chance to write letters and such. At least I did get to watch Kung Fu Panda on my laptop here. :P Oh, and Death Race (the recent one).

As my dad decided to take a trip out of the country, this basically means I am the company president (actually I am, but that's another subject for another day). And I get to make all the decisions. But how can I do all these daily fires, AND still get other things done?

This is basically my escape from the tedium of life, and I can waste a LOT of time when I want to.

Yes, it's more of a rant, but that's my life at the moment. I really have to go to sleep now.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: