Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TVI Express boosters can't argue, tries ignore instead

I Can't Hear You!!!"I can't hear you!" Image by baking_in_pearls via Flickr
On the Voice of Sikkim website, I invited all TVI boosters to actually try to explain WHY their business is legitimate. Instead of answering me, all they did was keep posting advertising spiel from TVI Express, many of which have already been debunked. To help them along, I even posted specific questions, such as "Why is TVI Express NOT a pyramid scheme, based on the definition of pyramid scheme as given by the E.U, or the American FBI?" And guess what answer I got?
"Whatever you will post it is doesn’t matter for us bcoz peoples knows the truth about TVI Express. Negativities people will boost up the energy level of Leader. We are going to inaugurated world class branch office in the heart of Sikkim at Gangtok. We will send you Invitation letter soon."
Or put it in other words, "I don't care what you say."

Well, how much legitimacy would YOU put in a company who will NOT bother to defend themselves against being compared to pyramid scheme?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: