Monday, November 8, 2010

Some moron tries to hack into this blog

NOTICE to the morons who tries to hack this blog

This blog is daily backed up to my own hard drive, and its password is NOT a word that you can guess. In fact, it is NOT a word at all.


How do I know some morons are hacking this blog? I got two requests in as many days to "verify" my Google credentials. That tells me some morons are trying to access my account and my blog.

The ONLY thing of value on this blog is my criticism of TVI Express. It's the only thing worth taking offline


Considering that Ted Nyuten's website was taken down by a persistent cyberattack (DDoS) after publishing a big expose of TVI Express, I would not be surprised at all if it's TVI Express folks behind the attack.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: