- names, addresses, and telephone numbers of at least 10 previous purchasers who live closest to you;
- a fully audited financial statement of the seller;
- background and experience of the business's key executives;
- cost of starting and maintaining the business; and
- the responsibilities you and the seller will have to each other once you've invested in the opportunity.
And please don't feed me some BS about how TVI Express is really a travel club. Even TVI Express's website says you are a distributor, and a business opportunity provider.
And yet there's bazillion articles on the Internet that somehow tries to convince you that TVI Express is NOT a scam. Well, it is illegal in the US, that's for sure. And if you want to throw you money at an ILLEGAL business, that's your problem.